Orange tissue paper sheets are ideal for use with willow withies, making lanterns and willow structures.
- Our coloured tissue paper is of premium quality, strong and versatile.
- The large tissue paper sheets are the ideal material for panelling willow structures and model making with willow sticks, sometimes called willow withies.
- You can apply diluted PVA or latex mixtures to the tissue paper without losing colour as this paper is bleed-resistant.
- Our vibrant tissue paper can also be used for gift wrapping and general paper crafts along with forming part of your complete lantern making kit.
- Each sheet of tissue is 70cm by 50cm, 17gsm.
- Please note that colour variations may occur, we cannot guarantee an exact match to the colours shown.
- Please note coloured wet strength tissue paper is not as strong as our white wet strength tissue paper.
I have only used a little of this tissue so far, but it appears to be very good for covering my model aircraft. Although not advertised as having wet strength it is adequate for my purpose. Using a glue stick for applying it I have had no tearing, despite being a little heavy handed when stretching it taught.