Strong wet strength tissue paper for lantern making and willow craft.
- High quality wet strength tissue in large sheets.
- Each sheet of wet strength tissue is 50 x 76 cm approximately.
- These large tissue paper sheets are ideal for lantern making and willow craft.
- Wet strength tissue paper is designed to not fall apart when wet.
- Using wet strength tissue paper to make a lantern is easy!
- Lay a large tissue paper sheet down, brush with diluted PVA glue then place over your willow lantern or structure.
- Once the wet strength tissue paper has dried it forms a tight layer over the willow lantern.
- If you want to add colour to your willow structure simply layer some of our coloured tissue of the top and wet with diluted PVA.