Lemon Yellow tissue paper sheets are ideal for use with willow withies, making lanterns and willow structures.
- Our coloured tissue paper is of premium quality, strong and versatile.
- The large tissue paper sheets are the ideal material for panelling willow structures and model making with willow sticks, sometimes called willow withies.
- You can apply diluted PVA or latex mixtures to the tissue paper without losing colour as this paper is bleed-resistant.
- Our vibrant tissue paper can also be used for gift wrapping and general paper crafts along with forming part of your complete lantern making kit.
- Each sheet of tissue is 70cm by 50cm, 17gsm.
- Please note that colour variations may occur, we cannot guarantee an exact match to the colours shown.
- Please note coloured wet strength tissue paper is not as strong as our white wet strength tissue paper.
We barmy model aircraft freaks use tissue as a covering material on balsa surfaces and open balsa structures. Since the disappearance of Modelspan, which was a type of tissue manufactured specifically for model aeroplane use, we modellers have struggled to find good tissue at a sensible price. 'Good' in this sense means: a high level of wet-strength, no wax coating, and consistent, even colouring. After seeing a mention of Carnival tissue in a model magazine, I bought some to try out. The Carnival worked extremely well; so well in fact that I have since bought enough tissue to last me the rest of my model-making life. Highly recommended.