Strong wet strength tissue paper for lantern making and willow craft.
- High quality wet strength tissue in large sheets.
- Each sheet of wet strength tissue is 50 x 76 cm approximately.
- These large tissue paper sheets are ideal for lantern making and willow craft.
- Wet strength tissue paper is designed to not fall apart when wet.
- Using wet strength tissue paper to make a lantern is easy!
- Lay a large tissue paper sheet down, brush with diluted PVA glue then place over your willow lantern or structure.
- Once the wet strength tissue paper has dried it forms a tight layer over the willow lantern.
- If you want to add colour to your willow structure simply layer some of our coloured tissue of the top and wet with diluted PVA.
Thank you for the good qualities of your services, for the proficiency and for your kindness...
the shipping was very fast.
Just great for me to start my lanternes project !
I'll order again for sure !
Now that Esaki model aircraft tissue is no longer available, I’d been looking for an alternative. I found this recommended on a model aircraft forum and was very happy with the quality and the price. I have yet to try it on an aeroplane but it certainly seems like it will work well.
Great quality and speedy delivery. Would order from you again. Thank you
Doing an online sketchbook workshop with Karen Stamper, and this was the carnival tissue she recommended.
From ordering to delivery, it was an easy process, price was fantastic,and the time taken was excellent.
Highly recommend 👌
As a collage artist I had been using lightweight Japanese papers, which I paint/print to create translucent layers in my work. The tutor in an online class recommended Carnival Wet Strength - what a revelation. It is perfect for my art work to make stained tissue papers with acrylic glazes/inks, to print on, and for rubbings. Best of all it works out cheaper than the Japanese tissue.